I thought I’ll share with you a few of the things that I have been loving this month.
- Pumpkin spiced lattes from Starbucks – Need I say more??! I must not be the only person who is counting the months down until September so she can finally get her hands on grande pumpkin spice latte. If you haven’t tried it, then you MUST go and grab one before it is too late.
- To stay on the food wagon, this is a bit of a strange one, but since I ate at LEAST one a day this month, it deserves a feature. These biscuits above are from Lidl and are individually wrapped and come in a pack of 10 for under £2. Who can say no to that right?? I love them and they remind me of the ones I ate in Hungary as a kid.
Right onto some beauty products:
- As you might have read in Octobers glossybox review, I have received the Rituals body cream. Let me tell you guys this might just be the best thing I have ever applied on my skin. I absolutely love this, the smell is incredible and it just glides onto your skin. It also stays on your skin all day, AND the scent stays strong throughout the day too. Once I jump into the shower, I can feel that it doesn’t mix with the water on my skin. Of course, it washes away with some shower gel. I think it has been a great addition to my tanning lotion too and has kept my skin soft and smelling amazing all throughout the month. Expensive?-YES but worth is so much.
- Another ‘new-to-me’ product is the Real Techniques brush cleansing palette. WOW! this thing is great! My brushes have not been this clean since the first time I got them .I couldn’t believe how much ‘dirt’ has been coming out each and every one of them. (Bit gross really but we have all been there) I cannot recommend it enough and if you use makeup at all this has to be something you add to your tools and accessories, as I couldn’t imagine cleaning my brushes without it. It is recommended that you use their cleansing fluid alongside the palette for the best result, and yes it does work well, however I will stick to baby shampoo or bath products for now. its priced at around £10-£15 depends on where you purchase it, but by shopping around you will be able to find one for a decent price.
- Lastly, but definitely not least I have been loving my Too Faced- Peach palette lately. I have purchased this off Ebay (will not link the seller but you can find them easily) so I am not a 100% sure that it is real (in fact it’s more than likely fake). Saying that it smells like peaches and the colours are great and pigmented. I cannot fault the product and I believe I got my hands on it for less than £10 which is a bargain either way. Love love love it!
So, these are my October favourites, I hope you have enjoyed them.
What have you been loving this month? Have you tried the above products before? Also if you want me to do a few tutorials and looks with the eyeshadow palette just let me know in the comments.