It’s my favourite time of the months again! Glossybox time 🙂
This month was another special edition, the Editors choice- RED.
When I opened the box I was pleasantly surprised that for the first time the box was not pink. YAY! I didn’t know that this month is going to be different so I was very excited to open the lid.
I knew from last months sneak peak that we will receive a sample sized Too Faced- Better Than Sex Mascara, and I was really excited to see if I got the waterproof or normal one. Read my August review by clicking here.
On that note, let’s see what we got in the RED edition this month.
- Too Faced- Better Than Sex mascara – I have heard so many good things about this mascara. Nearly all of the big beauty bloggers, vloggers and gurus have reviewed it and loved it so I am so excited to have a sample in my collection. I have only tried it once and I did like it. Time will tell if I love it as much as everyone else. RRP £19
- Rodial – Smokey Eye Pen – I was excited to try this pen out, as I mostly use liquid liners and eye shadow powders to create a smokey eye. Now I have swatched this and it feels really smooth and extremely easy to work with so I will definitely create a makeup look with this. I can’t wait. This is priced at £17
- L’Occitane- Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam– I actually have nt tried this yet apart from on my hands, as currently I am still using a spot treatment and will start using this as of this evening. I am excited to try it as it is supposed to have a lot of essential oils and anti-aging ingredient. I mean I am only 23 but you do have to start looking after your skin and wrinkles early. I am excited to have this added to evening cleansing routine. RRP £19 for 150ml
- Revlon- Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat– Unfortunately this is not something that will be used by me all that often. I get acrylic nails done every 2 weeks and I never just have nail varnish on. I will try it on my toenails, but will more than likely gift it to someone. I do think this is great if you do your own nails. RRP £7.99
- Vitamasques- Hydro Face Mask – This face mask promises to hydrate your skin for 120 hours!! It’s one of those full face sheet masks, that is circulating Pinterest and Instagram these days. I would never have bought it for its RRP £7.99 as I rather buy a mask that I can use more than once but I am excited to try it and if it works on my dry skin, I may re-purchase it.
These are the 5 products that we got this month. I like how recently the products are more suitable for me and are things that I am excited to try. I love trying new skincare products as I want to build up a more regular routine. I am also grateful for the one use sample of The Body Shop- Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask. I do love the body shop and I was actually about to do an online order when my Glossybox arrived, so I will give this mask a go before I order our shampoos.
Overall I am really happy with the products this month and I cannot wait to try them all out.
What did you think of this months Red edition? Sign up for your Glossybox here.